I briefly mentioned that Noah has developed a strong liking for tractors, trucks, cars, and pretty much anything else that goes. When we're out and about, he is always on the look-out for big trucks. When he sees one, we hear a big "Ohhh" from the back seat. We too are on the look-out for the big trucks because they are a great distraction for our car rides. His newest thing is to tell the cars at a red-light, "No, no!" Our best guess is that he doesn't want to stop because he's looking for more big trucks!
We ended our week-long adventure in South Carolina to visit with both our families. I forgot the camera when we went swimming at Pop and Nanny's. I don't have to tell you Noah enjoyed the water. Noah also enjoyed seeing the cats, dog, and playing in the playhouse at Papa and Baba's house. But his favorite thing was seeing and getting in Papa's BIG tractor! Of course, we made time for dinner at The Beacon Drive-In because no trip would be complete without it.
He petted the ducks everytime he went in the playhouse.




No comments:
Post a Comment