It seems I'm always behind on blogging, but I finally have a few hours to convert some of our picture files from RAW to jpeg. It's not hard, just time consuming!
Over the past few months, Noah has become very interested in several things, one being animals. We invested in a zoo membership awhile back and decided to enjoy one last visit to the zoo before the hot Atlanta summer wouldn't allow us to again until the fall. Plus, I wanted to see the new parakeet exhibit, which was AWESOME! The new exhibit housed about 500 parakeets, which is an enormous amount of birds in one area. We could hear the birds long before we could see the entrance. We were able to purchase feeding sticks, which allowed us to see the birds even closer. Noah was a bit afraid of the birds being so close, but soon decided it was cool to feed them.


No comments:
Post a Comment