We all know that we haven't been the best at keeping up with our blog lately. Here's my first attempt in working on the endless to-do list.
We planned to have two offical birthday parties, one in South Carolina and one in Atlanta, but in the end there were three parties. I'll explain as I try to post pics of each party.
The party in South Carolina was held at Aunt Candice and Hallie's house. Daniel and I decided upon a monkey theme. I have to admit that Daniel did most of the work for the party. He created the invitations, made the decorations and even made the monkey cake! I helped with each of these, but can't take that much credit.
Noah had a great time at the party although he refused to touch his cake! In fact he didn't even want the cake on his high chair tray. Noah got great gifts (and money) for his 1st birthday. His favorite gifts of all were the sound cards he received. In fact, almost two months later, he still carries the rather worn cards around the house and dances to the music!



No comments:
Post a Comment