Monday, March 10, 2008

Chilly Willy

Although it seems many of the posts pertain to Noah wearing new outfits, changing clothes is quite exciting when you rarely leave the house and spend the day eating and sleeping. With snow flurries here this week, we opted for the penguin footed pajamas. The frightened look was Noah’s idea.


Noah will tolerate unpleasant things (e.g., changing clothes, taking endless photos) if you position him where he can see light. This led to the discovery that like Daniel, Noah has a photic sneeze reflex (sneezing in response to sudden exposure to bright light). Noah also appears to have Daniel’s hairline, but we’re hoping he outgrows that one.

1 comment:

elisabetta said...

April, he is cuter and cuter. I enjoy catching up with his progress and seeing pictures. I notice that many posts are in the wee hours, I'm glad to know that Noah is making sure you stay caught up with late night TV and other night time activities :).