Thursday, February 21, 2008

Just Relaxing

After only a few days of using pa, we realized that pa’s major flaw lies in its tendency to come out just as Noah enters sleep but before he’s deep enough in to not be awakened by pa’s absence. While we discussed possible solutions, Noah spent the day coming up with one of his own.


At first, whenever Noah was getting full he would simply stop eating. His new technique involves abruptly stopping, tossing his head backwards, and of course failing to use his napkin. Good to know he can push back from the table when he’s had enough.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Ha! The "I'm done eatin' now" picture is awesome!! He looks like he's been at the Old Coutry Buffet! We put cutie pie on our blog. Ya'll check him out! Love you and miss you! (I had a comment here earlier, but it had typos, so I deleted it!

hopenorris said...

I think he is starting to look like April. He is cute and you know I wouldn't say it if he wasn't.